- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here Is Nerlens Noel’s Ugly Leg Injury That Forced Him To Leave In A Wheelchair
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury.
As you can see, or not if your patience is really that thin, Noel had to be carried off the court by his teammates. He was spotted leaving the arena in a wheelchair…
Nerlens Noel leaving gym in wheelchair. Very sad staff around him.
— Hays Carlyon (@HaysCarlyon) February 13, 2013
…and was taken to nearby Shands Hospital on the University of Florida campus. John Calipari said in a postgame presser that he was “physically sick” for Noel, and hoped it was not extreme.
Noel received a few tests and flew back to Lexington with the team. Calipari is probably vomiting uncontrollably.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts