- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here Is Nerlens Noel’s Ugly Leg Injury That Forced Him To Leave In A Wheelchair
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury.
As you can see, or not if your patience is really that thin, Noel had to be carried off the court by his teammates. He was spotted leaving the arena in a wheelchair…
Nerlens Noel leaving gym in wheelchair. Very sad staff around him.
— Hays Carlyon (@HaysCarlyon) February 13, 2013
…and was taken to nearby Shands Hospital on the University of Florida campus. John Calipari said in a postgame presser that he was “physically sick” for Noel, and hoped it was not extreme.
Noel received a few tests and flew back to Lexington with the team. Calipari is probably vomiting uncontrollably.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- MVP Ghosts Haunt Peyton Manning's Playoff Soul