- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Here Is Nerlens Noel’s Ugly Leg Injury That Forced Him To Leave In A Wheelchair
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury.
As you can see, or not if your patience is really that thin, Noel had to be carried off the court by his teammates. He was spotted leaving the arena in a wheelchair…
Nerlens Noel leaving gym in wheelchair. Very sad staff around him.
— Hays Carlyon (@HaysCarlyon) February 13, 2013
…and was taken to nearby Shands Hospital on the University of Florida campus. John Calipari said in a postgame presser that he was “physically sick” for Noel, and hoped it was not extreme.
Noel received a few tests and flew back to Lexington with the team. Calipari is probably vomiting uncontrollably.
- Alana Blanchard: The Hottest Sufer in the World
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- The Top 20 Weirdest Injuries in Sports History
- Top 12 Bankrupt NFL players