- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here Is Nerlens Noel’s Ugly Leg Injury That Forced Him To Leave In A Wheelchair
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury.
As you can see, or not if your patience is really that thin, Noel had to be carried off the court by his teammates. He was spotted leaving the arena in a wheelchair…
Nerlens Noel leaving gym in wheelchair. Very sad staff around him.
— Hays Carlyon (@HaysCarlyon) February 13, 2013
…and was taken to nearby Shands Hospital on the University of Florida campus. John Calipari said in a postgame presser that he was “physically sick” for Noel, and hoped it was not extreme.
Noel received a few tests and flew back to Lexington with the team. Calipari is probably vomiting uncontrollably.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million