- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here Is Nerlens Noel’s Ugly Leg Injury That Forced Him To Leave In A Wheelchair
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury.
As you can see, or not if your patience is really that thin, Noel had to be carried off the court by his teammates. He was spotted leaving the arena in a wheelchair…
Nerlens Noel leaving gym in wheelchair. Very sad staff around him.
— Hays Carlyon (@HaysCarlyon) February 13, 2013
…and was taken to nearby Shands Hospital on the University of Florida campus. John Calipari said in a postgame presser that he was “physically sick” for Noel, and hoped it was not extreme.
Noel received a few tests and flew back to Lexington with the team. Calipari is probably vomiting uncontrollably.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches