- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Obama’s Bracket Jumps From 30th Percentile To 70th As All His Final Four Picks Remain Unbeaten
Much like his term in office, Barack Obama started off shaky, but is poised for a solid finish. He now has 11 correct Sweet Sixteen picks (didn’t have FGCU, Arizona, Wichita, or La Salle), as well as his entire Final Four still intact (Louisville, Ohio, Florida, Indiana). His Elite Eight has only one eliminated team in it (Wisconsin, and he has them losing to Ohio, anyway) and is otherwise comprised of high seeded picks there on out. Going forward, our Bracketologist-in-chief will be hoping the Cinderella’s turn into pumpkins, in which case, he’ll likely have one of the best brackets around.
(Bracket Image Via Obamasbracket.com)
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success