- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Obama’s Bracket Jumps From 30th Percentile To 70th As All His Final Four Picks Remain Unbeaten
Much like his term in office, Barack Obama started off shaky, but is poised for a solid finish. He now has 11 correct Sweet Sixteen picks (didn’t have FGCU, Arizona, Wichita, or La Salle), as well as his entire Final Four still intact (Louisville, Ohio, Florida, Indiana). His Elite Eight has only one eliminated team in it (Wisconsin, and he has them losing to Ohio, anyway) and is otherwise comprised of high seeded picks there on out. Going forward, our Bracketologist-in-chief will be hoping the Cinderella’s turn into pumpkins, in which case, he’ll likely have one of the best brackets around.
(Bracket Image Via Obamasbracket.com)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts