- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Obama’s Bracket Jumps From 30th Percentile To 70th As All His Final Four Picks Remain Unbeaten
Much like his term in office, Barack Obama started off shaky, but is poised for a solid finish. He now has 11 correct Sweet Sixteen picks (didn’t have FGCU, Arizona, Wichita, or La Salle), as well as his entire Final Four still intact (Louisville, Ohio, Florida, Indiana). His Elite Eight has only one eliminated team in it (Wisconsin, and he has them losing to Ohio, anyway) and is otherwise comprised of high seeded picks there on out. Going forward, our Bracketologist-in-chief will be hoping the Cinderella’s turn into pumpkins, in which case, he’ll likely have one of the best brackets around.
(Bracket Image Via Obamasbracket.com)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story