- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Obama’s Bracket Jumps From 30th Percentile To 70th As All His Final Four Picks Remain Unbeaten
Much like his term in office, Barack Obama started off shaky, but is poised for a solid finish. He now has 11 correct Sweet Sixteen picks (didn’t have FGCU, Arizona, Wichita, or La Salle), as well as his entire Final Four still intact (Louisville, Ohio, Florida, Indiana). His Elite Eight has only one eliminated team in it (Wisconsin, and he has them losing to Ohio, anyway) and is otherwise comprised of high seeded picks there on out. Going forward, our Bracketologist-in-chief will be hoping the Cinderella’s turn into pumpkins, in which case, he’ll likely have one of the best brackets around.
(Bracket Image Via Obamasbracket.com)
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL