- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Big 10 Basketball: Hyper-Athletic Dunks Edition
The Big 10 tournament hasn’t produced thrilling basketball today — Indiana beat Illinois by 16 and Wisconsin is being Wisconsin and making viewers consider switching to The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That — but there have been dunks. Freakish dunks. This is not Big 10 football, with crushing blocks and 10-yard kickoff returns. This is Big 10 basketball, with 360-dunks and alley oops.
First, Victor Oladunko.
The dunk was awesome, but angered non-Indiana fans, because it obviously wasn’t necessary. Olacheapshots may be in Victor’s future.
And in the Michigan-Wisconsin game, Tim Hardaway Jr. tried to top Oladipo, thanks to a Trey-Burke-esque pass from Trey Burke.
Hardaway video via The Big Lead
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence