- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Big 10 Basketball: Hyper-Athletic Dunks Edition
The Big 10 tournament hasn’t produced thrilling basketball today — Indiana beat Illinois by 16 and Wisconsin is being Wisconsin and making viewers consider switching to The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That — but there have been dunks. Freakish dunks. This is not Big 10 football, with crushing blocks and 10-yard kickoff returns. This is Big 10 basketball, with 360-dunks and alley oops.
First, Victor Oladunko.
The dunk was awesome, but angered non-Indiana fans, because it obviously wasn’t necessary. Olacheapshots may be in Victor’s future.
And in the Michigan-Wisconsin game, Tim Hardaway Jr. tried to top Oladipo, thanks to a Trey-Burke-esque pass from Trey Burke.
Hardaway video via The Big Lead
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story