- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Big 10 Basketball: Hyper-Athletic Dunks Edition
The Big 10 tournament hasn’t produced thrilling basketball today — Indiana beat Illinois by 16 and Wisconsin is being Wisconsin and making viewers consider switching to The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That — but there have been dunks. Freakish dunks. This is not Big 10 football, with crushing blocks and 10-yard kickoff returns. This is Big 10 basketball, with 360-dunks and alley oops.
First, Victor Oladunko.
The dunk was awesome, but angered non-Indiana fans, because it obviously wasn’t necessary. Olacheapshots may be in Victor’s future.
And in the Michigan-Wisconsin game, Tim Hardaway Jr. tried to top Oladipo, thanks to a Trey-Burke-esque pass from Trey Burke.
Hardaway video via The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts