- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Only A Few Dozen People Were On Hand To Witness This Epic College Basketball Comeback
Trust me: If this game had been between two NBA teams, or even the men’s Western Kentucky and Georgetown teams, this story would be all over “SportsCenter” and “Fox Sports Live” and “Dave’s Lonely YouTube Sports Recap O’ The Day.” But we can appreciate good sports regardless of the medium, and this comeback is good sports.
Some context: Georgetown leads WKU by five points, 55-50, with 14.1 seconds to go. WKU was down by as much as 16. Then this happened:
And the crowd goes wild! To the extent that a crowd that size can go wild. C’mon, where my Puerto Rico-area basketball fans at?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts