- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Opposing Fans Are Buying Kentucky 40-0 Shirts To Make Fun Of The Already-Defeated Wildcats
You brought this upon yourselves, Kentucky basketball fans. You could have done the math and realized that you had far lower than a 1% chance of going undefeated. Yet you listened to fools in media who convinced you that this impossibility was possible, and you wasted your money on these t-shirts.
It was especially stupid to buy these prior to playing No. 2 Michigan State, who beat you in what wasn’t even an upset, according to the point spread.
So, yes: You deserve this.
More than 25,000 people visited the site in the 36 hours since Kentucky’s loss, by far the biggest spike in the site’s month-long history. So many orders have come in for t-shirts with “40-0″ emblazoned on the chest that the site’s creators are considering whether or not to have another batch printed in order to meet the demand…
The explanation for the sudden sales surge lies in the shipping addresses of the customers who have purchased shirts since Tuesday night. There have been an unusually high rate of purchases from residents of Louisville, Michigan, Kansas and North Carolina, suggesting that the T-shirts are going to rival fans interested in poking fun at Kentucky’s quest for a 40-0 season ending 38 victories short.
“We’re chasing perfection,” Calipari said in May. “We’re chasing greatness. We’re chasing things that have never been done in the history of our game. What I like about that, people say, ‘Pressure!’ Man, pressure brings out the best.
Life tip: Don’t set goals that the odds suggest will fail before reaching 10% completion.
- Filed Under:
- Kentucky Basketball
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence