- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rant Of The Year? College Basketball Coach Publicly Humiliates His Players
This is something that burns much slower.
These are some of the things Lamar head coach Pat Knight (son of famed ranter Bobby Knight) does in the following press conference, which took place following his team’s 62-52 loss to Stephen F Austin last night: he kicks a player out of his chair (while telling him, “You don’t have a clue what it takes to win”), he calls his senior class (which he inherited from the previous coach) the “worst group” he’s ever been associated with, he says those seniors have problems with lateness, drugs, and having any kind of heart, and then he reads their bad stats off a piece of paper.
It’s unclear whether the situation inside Lamar’s locker room warrants the type of public ether Knight supplied last night. What is clear: Bobby Knight’s kid is really, really angry.
- Filed Under:
- Pat Knight
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story