- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rant Of The Year? College Basketball Coach Publicly Humiliates His Players
This is something that burns much slower.
These are some of the things Lamar head coach Pat Knight (son of famed ranter Bobby Knight) does in the following press conference, which took place following his team’s 62-52 loss to Stephen F Austin last night: he kicks a player out of his chair (while telling him, “You don’t have a clue what it takes to win”), he calls his senior class (which he inherited from the previous coach) the “worst group” he’s ever been associated with, he says those seniors have problems with lateness, drugs, and having any kind of heart, and then he reads their bad stats off a piece of paper.
It’s unclear whether the situation inside Lamar’s locker room warrants the type of public ether Knight supplied last night. What is clear: Bobby Knight’s kid is really, really angry.
- Filed Under:
- Pat Knight
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'