- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rant Of The Year? College Basketball Coach Publicly Humiliates His Players
This is something that burns much slower.
These are some of the things Lamar head coach Pat Knight (son of famed ranter Bobby Knight) does in the following press conference, which took place following his team’s 62-52 loss to Stephen F Austin last night: he kicks a player out of his chair (while telling him, “You don’t have a clue what it takes to win”), he calls his senior class (which he inherited from the previous coach) the “worst group” he’s ever been associated with, he says those seniors have problems with lateness, drugs, and having any kind of heart, and then he reads their bad stats off a piece of paper.
It’s unclear whether the situation inside Lamar’s locker room warrants the type of public ether Knight supplied last night. What is clear: Bobby Knight’s kid is really, really angry.
- Filed Under:
- Pat Knight
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released