- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
President Obama Went On ESPN To Unveil His Final Four
As we tipped you to earlier, President Obama has officially filled out his NCAA Tournament bracket and his Final Four is, well, quite presidential, if you ask me. Anyway, Tonight on ESPN, the president went through the Elite Eight to show you his Final Four, along with Andy Katz, hoping to break his two-year slump. Now, I’m no politico, but there seem to be a few battleground states in there. Am I right?
Last season President Obama went with Kansas to win it all, but fell way short after they were ousted early. Thus making it two years in a row that he was burned by the Jayhawks. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, screw it, I’m going with the Wildcats.
So, who did he pick this year? Well, unfortunately, you’ll have to wait until Wednesday morning to find out. The magic of television, ladies and gentlemen.
UPDATE: Obama’s full bracket has been unveiled. He has North Carolina beating Kentucky in the title game.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story