- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
President Obama Went On ESPN To Unveil His Final Four
As we tipped you to earlier, President Obama has officially filled out his NCAA Tournament bracket and his Final Four is, well, quite presidential, if you ask me. Anyway, Tonight on ESPN, the president went through the Elite Eight to show you his Final Four, along with Andy Katz, hoping to break his two-year slump. Now, I’m no politico, but there seem to be a few battleground states in there. Am I right?
Last season President Obama went with Kansas to win it all, but fell way short after they were ousted early. Thus making it two years in a row that he was burned by the Jayhawks. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, screw it, I’m going with the Wildcats.
So, who did he pick this year? Well, unfortunately, you’ll have to wait until Wednesday morning to find out. The magic of television, ladies and gentlemen.
UPDATE: Obama’s full bracket has been unveiled. He has North Carolina beating Kentucky in the title game.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO