- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Providence Vs. Marquette, Featuring: BAT ATTACK!
No, there wasn’t some horrible rap rock band at the Providence-Marquette game. There was an actual bat flying on the court, scaring the players.
Why is it always bats at basketball games and squirrels at football and baseball games? We need more variety in our “rodents on the field/court” game. I need to see a turtle on the ice this season in the NHL. That will make up for the lockout.
What’s that? Oh right, the bat attack. Take a look in all its glory, via GIFULMINATION and see video below, via Eye on College Basketball:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts