- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Providence Vs. Marquette, Featuring: BAT ATTACK!
No, there wasn’t some horrible rap rock band at the Providence-Marquette game. There was an actual bat flying on the court, scaring the players.
Why is it always bats at basketball games and squirrels at football and baseball games? We need more variety in our “rodents on the field/court” game. I need to see a turtle on the ice this season in the NHL. That will make up for the lockout.
What’s that? Oh right, the bat attack. Take a look in all its glory, via GIFULMINATION and see video below, via Eye on College Basketball:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts