- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Providence Vs. Marquette, Featuring: BAT ATTACK!
No, there wasn’t some horrible rap rock band at the Providence-Marquette game. There was an actual bat flying on the court, scaring the players.
Why is it always bats at basketball games and squirrels at football and baseball games? We need more variety in our “rodents on the field/court” game. I need to see a turtle on the ice this season in the NHL. That will make up for the lockout.
What’s that? Oh right, the bat attack. Take a look in all its glory, via GIFULMINATION and see video below, via Eye on College Basketball:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts