- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Providence Vs. Marquette, Featuring: BAT ATTACK!
No, there wasn’t some horrible rap rock band at the Providence-Marquette game. There was an actual bat flying on the court, scaring the players.
Why is it always bats at basketball games and squirrels at football and baseball games? We need more variety in our “rodents on the field/court” game. I need to see a turtle on the ice this season in the NHL. That will make up for the lockout.
What’s that? Oh right, the bat attack. Take a look in all its glory, via GIFULMINATION and see video below, via Eye on College Basketball:
- Filed Under:
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?