- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Southern Mississippi Band Directs Racist Chant At Kansas State’s Angel Rodriguez
Members of the Southern Mississippi band could be heard directing a racist chant at Kansas State’s Angel Rodriguez as Rodriguez took a free throw during their first round NCAA Tournament game today in Pittsburgh.
In the following video, which was sent to us by Buzzfeed, you hear a few members of the Southern Miss band chant “Where’s your green card?” as Rodriguez comes to the line. It needs to be pointed out that at this point we think it was just a few members of the band, and wasn’t pre-planned. Just a sudden, random outburst of jingoistically-tinged insensitivity from some college kids wearing Southern Miss. shirts.
Also: Rodriguez was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is an American territory, thus making him a US citizen. He doesn’t need a green card.
Video of the chant is below.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter