- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ray Lewis’ Pre-Game Speech To The Stanford Basketball Team Will Power You Through Your Day
Ray Lewis, for reasons that are unclear right now, gave a pre-game speech to the Stanford basketball team ahead of their Tuesday night NIT game in Madison Square Garden. But, really, does Ray Lewis ever really need a reason to give a pre-game speech? He is a master motivator, a linebacker/preacher hybrid that would probably talk you up if you were both at the bus stop and you just had a really bad day at work.
So let me ask you something:
Are you pissed off for greatness?
Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that means you’re okay with being mediocre. And nobody wants that. So do yourself a favor: watch the speech, then take the rest of your day by the goddamn horns, body slam it to the ground, and shout “WOOOOO!” And don’t worry about taking any breaks. Today, you won’t need any.
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?