- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ray Lewis’ Pre-Game Speech To The Stanford Basketball Team Will Power You Through Your Day
Ray Lewis, for reasons that are unclear right now, gave a pre-game speech to the Stanford basketball team ahead of their Tuesday night NIT game in Madison Square Garden. But, really, does Ray Lewis ever really need a reason to give a pre-game speech? He is a master motivator, a linebacker/preacher hybrid that would probably talk you up if you were both at the bus stop and you just had a really bad day at work.
So let me ask you something:
Are you pissed off for greatness?
Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that means you’re okay with being mediocre. And nobody wants that. So do yourself a favor: watch the speech, then take the rest of your day by the goddamn horns, body slam it to the ground, and shout “WOOOOO!” And don’t worry about taking any breaks. Today, you won’t need any.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce