- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ray Lewis’ Pre-Game Speech To The Stanford Basketball Team Will Power You Through Your Day
Ray Lewis, for reasons that are unclear right now, gave a pre-game speech to the Stanford basketball team ahead of their Tuesday night NIT game in Madison Square Garden. But, really, does Ray Lewis ever really need a reason to give a pre-game speech? He is a master motivator, a linebacker/preacher hybrid that would probably talk you up if you were both at the bus stop and you just had a really bad day at work.
So let me ask you something:
Are you pissed off for greatness?
Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that means you’re okay with being mediocre. And nobody wants that. So do yourself a favor: watch the speech, then take the rest of your day by the goddamn horns, body slam it to the ground, and shout “WOOOOO!” And don’t worry about taking any breaks. Today, you won’t need any.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?