- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ray Lewis’ Pre-Game Speech To The Stanford Basketball Team Will Power You Through Your Day
Ray Lewis, for reasons that are unclear right now, gave a pre-game speech to the Stanford basketball team ahead of their Tuesday night NIT game in Madison Square Garden. But, really, does Ray Lewis ever really need a reason to give a pre-game speech? He is a master motivator, a linebacker/preacher hybrid that would probably talk you up if you were both at the bus stop and you just had a really bad day at work.
So let me ask you something:
Are you pissed off for greatness?
Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that means you’re okay with being mediocre. And nobody wants that. So do yourself a favor: watch the speech, then take the rest of your day by the goddamn horns, body slam it to the ground, and shout “WOOOOO!” And don’t worry about taking any breaks. Today, you won’t need any.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar