- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ray Lewis’ Pre-Game Speech To The Stanford Basketball Team Will Power You Through Your Day
Ray Lewis, for reasons that are unclear right now, gave a pre-game speech to the Stanford basketball team ahead of their Tuesday night NIT game in Madison Square Garden. But, really, does Ray Lewis ever really need a reason to give a pre-game speech? He is a master motivator, a linebacker/preacher hybrid that would probably talk you up if you were both at the bus stop and you just had a really bad day at work.
So let me ask you something:
Are you pissed off for greatness?
Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that means you’re okay with being mediocre. And nobody wants that. So do yourself a favor: watch the speech, then take the rest of your day by the goddamn horns, body slam it to the ground, and shout “WOOOOO!” And don’t worry about taking any breaks. Today, you won’t need any.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.