- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Reggie Miller Is Impressed With How Mercer’s Anthony White Jr. ‘Picks The Ball Right Off The Dick’
Perhaps the play of the game, Mercer’s Bud Thomas inbounded the ball after a made free throw, and promptly hucked it down the court to a streaking Anthony White Jr, who caught it in stride and laid it in — with the foul. It looked like one of those wheel-route plays where the running back gets behind the coverage because the defense is so preoccupied with the short pass.
Reggie Miller thought it looked like something COMPLETELY different. Maybe he meant to say “deck” and was thinking “Duke” but ended up saying “dick.” Or maybe the pass was a little too accurate and actually hit him in the dick — which makes his finish even more impressive.
Photo via Wikipedia
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights