- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Reggie Miller Is Impressed With How Mercer’s Anthony White Jr. ‘Picks The Ball Right Off The Dick’
Perhaps the play of the game, Mercer’s Bud Thomas inbounded the ball after a made free throw, and promptly hucked it down the court to a streaking Anthony White Jr, who caught it in stride and laid it in — with the foul. It looked like one of those wheel-route plays where the running back gets behind the coverage because the defense is so preoccupied with the short pass.
Reggie Miller thought it looked like something COMPLETELY different. Maybe he meant to say “deck” and was thinking “Duke” but ended up saying “dick.” Or maybe the pass was a little too accurate and actually hit him in the dick — which makes his finish even more impressive.
Photo via Wikipedia
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts