- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Richard Sherman And Condoleeza Rice Are Sitting Beside Each Other At Stanford-Dayton Game. Did They Carpool?
Stanford is struggling right now in its Sweet 16 game vs. Dayton (down 11 with 10:15 remaining), but still has the edge in celebrity graduate star power in the stands in Memphis.
— Daniel M. Makarewicz (@danmak57) March 27, 2014
No matter what happens, Stanford will always lead Dayton in poli sci professors who pretty much committed war crimes
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) March 28, 2014
Nice crowd tonight in Memphis pic.twitter.com/n4kn3wzq1h
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) March 27, 2014
Meanwhile, on the Dayton campus:
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) March 28, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts