- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Richard Sherman And Condoleeza Rice Are Sitting Beside Each Other At Stanford-Dayton Game. Did They Carpool?
Stanford is struggling right now in its Sweet 16 game vs. Dayton (down 11 with 10:15 remaining), but still has the edge in celebrity graduate star power in the stands in Memphis.
— Daniel M. Makarewicz (@danmak57) March 27, 2014
No matter what happens, Stanford will always lead Dayton in poli sci professors who pretty much committed war crimes
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) March 28, 2014
Nice crowd tonight in Memphis pic.twitter.com/n4kn3wzq1h
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) March 27, 2014
Meanwhile, on the Dayton campus:
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) March 28, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence