- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Richard Sherman And Condoleeza Rice Are Sitting Beside Each Other At Stanford-Dayton Game. Did They Carpool?
Stanford is struggling right now in its Sweet 16 game vs. Dayton (down 11 with 10:15 remaining), but still has the edge in celebrity graduate star power in the stands in Memphis.
— Daniel M. Makarewicz (@danmak57) March 27, 2014
No matter what happens, Stanford will always lead Dayton in poli sci professors who pretty much committed war crimes
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) March 28, 2014
Nice crowd tonight in Memphis pic.twitter.com/n4kn3wzq1h
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) March 27, 2014
Meanwhile, on the Dayton campus:
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) March 28, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?