- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rick Pitino Got That Louisville Tattoo He Promised To Get, And It’s Pretty Boring
Back when Rick Pitino thought he could say just about anything to motivate his players and get away with it — mid-season, when the concept of winning a national championship is simply a concept — the 60-year-old coach promised to get a tattoo if his team went all the way.
Well, they did. And he did. Because Rick Pitino is a man of his word.
Boy, Rick, did you get the guy who does the nightly box score to draw that one up for you?
Ugh gross seeing him with his shirt off reminds me of this whole thing and I’m not happy about that.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?