- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rick Pitino Got That Louisville Tattoo He Promised To Get, And It’s Pretty Boring
Back when Rick Pitino thought he could say just about anything to motivate his players and get away with it — mid-season, when the concept of winning a national championship is simply a concept — the 60-year-old coach promised to get a tattoo if his team went all the way.
Well, they did. And he did. Because Rick Pitino is a man of his word.
Boy, Rick, did you get the guy who does the nightly box score to draw that one up for you?
Ugh gross seeing him with his shirt off reminds me of this whole thing and I’m not happy about that.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce