- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rick Pitino Got That Louisville Tattoo He Promised To Get, And It’s Pretty Boring
Back when Rick Pitino thought he could say just about anything to motivate his players and get away with it — mid-season, when the concept of winning a national championship is simply a concept — the 60-year-old coach promised to get a tattoo if his team went all the way.
Well, they did. And he did. Because Rick Pitino is a man of his word.
Boy, Rick, did you get the guy who does the nightly box score to draw that one up for you?
Ugh gross seeing him with his shirt off reminds me of this whole thing and I’m not happy about that.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'