- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rick Pitino Got That Louisville Tattoo He Promised To Get, And It’s Pretty Boring
Back when Rick Pitino thought he could say just about anything to motivate his players and get away with it — mid-season, when the concept of winning a national championship is simply a concept — the 60-year-old coach promised to get a tattoo if his team went all the way.
Well, they did. And he did. Because Rick Pitino is a man of his word.
Boy, Rick, did you get the guy who does the nightly box score to draw that one up for you?
Ugh gross seeing him with his shirt off reminds me of this whole thing and I’m not happy about that.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier