- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rick Pitino Got That Louisville Tattoo He Promised To Get, And It’s Pretty Boring
Back when Rick Pitino thought he could say just about anything to motivate his players and get away with it — mid-season, when the concept of winning a national championship is simply a concept — the 60-year-old coach promised to get a tattoo if his team went all the way.
Well, they did. And he did. Because Rick Pitino is a man of his word.
Boy, Rick, did you get the guy who does the nightly box score to draw that one up for you?
Ugh gross seeing him with his shirt off reminds me of this whole thing and I’m not happy about that.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'