- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Roy Williams Dances, And It’s One Of The Best “Old White Guy” Dances Ever
Last night during UNC’s midnight madness, head coach Roy Williams was somehow coaxed into dancing by his basketball team. The resulting shimmy was the Tar Heel version of Elaine Benes’ famed 1996 dance at the J. Peterman company party. Tyler Zeller didn’t do himself any favors either. Also: life jackets? Whatever the hell was going on at Chapel Hill last night kind of looked like the most fun ever.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts