- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Seton Hall Walk-On May Be The Ultimate Cheerleader
When’s the last time ESPN dedicated a full minute of airtime to a college basketball walk-on who’s logged just eight total minutes in two seasons? The answer is simple: never. At least that was until last night, when ESPN featured Seton Hall senior Peter Dill and his over-the-top, on-the-bench celebrations.
Not only does he break out the Aaron Rodgers championship belt celebration, but he throws down a little “Hammer of Thor” action. Not once, but twice. There’s no doubt that Dill’s just happy to be a part of the team. Especially this season, after they’ve started the year 13-2. There’s certainly a lot to celebrate.
Here’s the video:
Yeah, these are pretty awesome. I’m not sure he’d appreciate being called “the ultimate cheerleader,” but I do imagine he’s aware that his courtside antics are the only way he’s going to get any airtime on ESPN.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts