- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Seton Hall Walk-On May Be The Ultimate Cheerleader
When’s the last time ESPN dedicated a full minute of airtime to a college basketball walk-on who’s logged just eight total minutes in two seasons? The answer is simple: never. At least that was until last night, when ESPN featured Seton Hall senior Peter Dill and his over-the-top, on-the-bench celebrations.
Not only does he break out the Aaron Rodgers championship belt celebration, but he throws down a little “Hammer of Thor” action. Not once, but twice. There’s no doubt that Dill’s just happy to be a part of the team. Especially this season, after they’ve started the year 13-2. There’s certainly a lot to celebrate.
Here’s the video:
Yeah, these are pretty awesome. I’m not sure he’d appreciate being called “the ultimate cheerleader,” but I do imagine he’s aware that his courtside antics are the only way he’s going to get any airtime on ESPN.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.