- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SF Austin Completes Miracle 4-Point Play To Extend Game, Then Upsets VCU In OT
This was the sixth overtime of the 2014 NCAA Tournament — four more than last year. But the two days of three back-to-back OT finishes is a tourney first, seeing as days like today and yesterday have only recently happened in 1995, 1997, 2000, and 2010, but never in succession like this.
SF Austin rescued their season from the jaws of defeat, thanks to an iffy foul call on a made three by Desmond Haymon with 3.6 seconds left to play in regulation. He went on to make the free throw and the 12-seed went on to win in overtime, 77-75, despite giving VCU two opportunities to go ahead in the final 30 seconds.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts