- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SF Austin Completes Miracle 4-Point Play To Extend Game, Then Upsets VCU In OT
This was the sixth overtime of the 2014 NCAA Tournament — four more than last year. But the two days of three back-to-back OT finishes is a tourney first, seeing as days like today and yesterday have only recently happened in 1995, 1997, 2000, and 2010, but never in succession like this.
SF Austin rescued their season from the jaws of defeat, thanks to an iffy foul call on a made three by Desmond Haymon with 3.6 seconds left to play in regulation. He went on to make the free throw and the 12-seed went on to win in overtime, 77-75, despite giving VCU two opportunities to go ahead in the final 30 seconds.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts