- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Spike Albrecht And Luke Hancock Are Putting On A Show, And Twitter Reacts Accordingly
It’s halftime of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament title game, and Charles Barkley just announced that Spike Albrecht “can’t keep shooting like that.” But then, who thought he’d shoot like that in the first place? The Michigan guard, who scored 67 points in 38 games until tonight, has 17 points in the first half as the Wolverines lead Louisville 38-37. He’s 4-for-4 from the 3-point line.
This could be a rout except for Luke Hancock, who finished the half with four 3-pointers and 16 points for Louisville.
And now, let’s go to the Twitter Albrecht-Hancock reaction:
BREAKING Ryan Gosling has accepted the role of Spike Albrecht in the movie version.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) April 9, 2013
Luke Hancock and Spike Albrecht’s dads are standing behind Tim Hardaway and Glenn Robinson and loudly clearing their throats.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) April 9, 2013
Spike Albrecht’s 1st half numbers: 17 points and 8K new Twitter followers.
— chris palmer (@ESPNChrisPalmer) April 9, 2013
Luke Hancock looks like Richie Tenenbaum, post-shave.
— J.E. Skeets (@jeskeets) April 9, 2013
My 4-year old is so sweet…she asked me “Who the F is Spike Albrecht?”
— Paul Pabst (@PaulPabst) April 9, 2013
Michigan faces a monumental second-half problem – Spike Albrecht has an 11 p.m. curfew weeknights.
— Norman Chad (@NormanChad) April 9, 2013
— Jason McIntyre (@TheBigLead) April 9, 2013
Help trapped in Luke Hancock’s lucid dream this time I’m srs
— mgoblog (@mgoblog) April 9, 2013
This is the most elaborate and well played game of H.O.R.S.E. I have ever seen.
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) April 9, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts