- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Tyler Hansbrough’s Mom Is In Trouble For Using UNC Money To Take Trips With Her Boyfriend
Depending on whether you’re a fan of the UNC Tar Heels or not, Tyler Hansbrough is either one of the most loved or hated college basketball players of the last 10 years. So, again, depending on whether or not you’re a Tar Heels fan, this latest news about his mom will either discourage or delight you.
Tami Hansbrough, who has worked as a fundraiser at the school since 2008 when her son was a senior on the basketball team, has taken several personal trips at the university’s expense with Matt Kupec, the now former chief fundraiser. Kupec was a quarterback for the Tar Heels in the late ’70s.
The trips were revealed when the university conducted an internal audit. Kupec handed in his resignation on Sunday night, and Hansbrough has been placed on administrative leave.
In case you were wondering, extramarital shenanigans are not a part of this story: Tami Hansbrough has been divorced from Tyler’s father, and Kupec divorced his wife in 2009.
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Fan Fail: The Worst NBA Tattoo Ever