- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Spectacular, Creepy, Or Spectacularly Creepy? Taylor University’s Students Stay Silent Until The Tenth Point
In one of the cooler traditions in college sports, Taylor University’s students remain completely silent until their team scores its tenth point of the game. Then, once the Trojans do score that tenth point, the place loses its mind. Pent-up pep, ahoy.
- Filed Under:
- Taylor University
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts