- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Spectacular, Creepy, Or Spectacularly Creepy? Taylor University’s Students Stay Silent Until The Tenth Point
In one of the cooler traditions in college sports, Taylor University’s students remain completely silent until their team scores its tenth point of the game. Then, once the Trojans do score that tenth point, the place loses its mind. Pent-up pep, ahoy.
- Filed Under:
- Taylor University
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.