- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Spectacular, Creepy, Or Spectacularly Creepy? Taylor University’s Students Stay Silent Until The Tenth Point
In one of the cooler traditions in college sports, Taylor University’s students remain completely silent until their team scores its tenth point of the game. Then, once the Trojans do score that tenth point, the place loses its mind. Pent-up pep, ahoy.
- Filed Under:
- Taylor University
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story