- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Spectacular, Creepy, Or Spectacularly Creepy? Taylor University’s Students Stay Silent Until The Tenth Point
In one of the cooler traditions in college sports, Taylor University’s students remain completely silent until their team scores its tenth point of the game. Then, once the Trojans do score that tenth point, the place loses its mind. Pent-up pep, ahoy.
- Filed Under:
- Taylor University
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship