- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Spectacular, Creepy, Or Spectacularly Creepy? Taylor University’s Students Stay Silent Until The Tenth Point
In one of the cooler traditions in college sports, Taylor University’s students remain completely silent until their team scores its tenth point of the game. Then, once the Trojans do score that tenth point, the place loses its mind. Pent-up pep, ahoy.
- Filed Under:
- Taylor University
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?