- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“Glad To See Your Booty Didn’t Get Big”: Dad Of Injured MSU Cheerleader Congratulates Daughter On Fit Booty In Possible Greatest Facebook Post Ever
Area Cool Dad Charles Young congratulated daughter Taylor on her “booty,” in what many experts are saying is quite possibly the funniest “Dad Moment” in Facebook history.
Last night, Taylor, a cheerleader for the Michigan State Spartans, took a scary fall during halftime in a game against Florida State. There were a tense few moments as Taylor was tended to by medical personnel, and the nasty-looking spill has gotten national media attention.
Taylor, however, would turn out to be just fine; she was removed from the game on a stretcher and was brought to the hospital for some tests, where everything looked “good” according to mom, Joanne.
Everything looked good from dad’s perspective, as well. With his daughter safe, his wife settled, and the nation watching, Charles Young saddled up to the Facebook to tell friends and family… just how proud he was of his daughter.
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job