- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So, So Sad: This Is What It Looks Like When TCU Fans “Storm The Court”
Tonight, the TCU men’s basketball team upset the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels, who entered the matchup as the 11th-ranked team in the nation. After the game, let’s just say that the TCU fans may have, sort of “stormed the court.” I’m not sure we can quite call this a “storming.” Maybe we should refer to it as a “saunter” or a “small gathering at center court.” That seems more appropriate. Somewhere North Carolina Tar Heel fans are shaking their heads. [h/t Tim Burke, via @patjburns]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts