- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So, So Sad: This Is What It Looks Like When TCU Fans “Storm The Court”
Tonight, the TCU men’s basketball team upset the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels, who entered the matchup as the 11th-ranked team in the nation. After the game, let’s just say that the TCU fans may have, sort of “stormed the court.” I’m not sure we can quite call this a “storming.” Maybe we should refer to it as a “saunter” or a “small gathering at center court.” That seems more appropriate. Somewhere North Carolina Tar Heel fans are shaking their heads. [h/t Tim Burke, via @patjburns]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?