- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Awesome Stanford Cowbell Kid Was On Jimmy Kimmel Live
We’ve already introduced you to Alex Chang, the Stanford cowbell player who has emerged as the favorite for the 2014 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player Award with no actual player distinguishing himself yet.
People love him so much that he went on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night.
“I love that the most popular player in the tournament… is a cowbell player.” (You laughed; admit it.)
Guy is killing it right now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts