- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Dayton Daily News Trolled Ohio State So Hard
You likely know that the 11-seed Dayton Flyers upset the 6-seed Ohio State Buckeyes during the first (second) round of the NCAA Tournament yesterday, ending Aaron Craft’s career and ruining over 80% of America’s chances at a billion dollars from Warren Buffett’s perfect bracket challenge.
On top of the upset, Dayton is an in-state rival of Ohio State, but the two teams never play because Thad Matta has a policy of not playing in-state teams out of conference, because he doesn’t want to get embarrassed. Yesterday, he got embarrassed. This morning, his school got embarrassed by the Dayton Daily News.
But which Ohio State University did they beat, exactly?
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'