- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Dayton Daily News Trolled Ohio State So Hard
You likely know that the 11-seed Dayton Flyers upset the 6-seed Ohio State Buckeyes during the first (second) round of the NCAA Tournament yesterday, ending Aaron Craft’s career and ruining over 80% of America’s chances at a billion dollars from Warren Buffett’s perfect bracket challenge.
On top of the upset, Dayton is an in-state rival of Ohio State, but the two teams never play because Thad Matta has a policy of not playing in-state teams out of conference, because he doesn’t want to get embarrassed. Yesterday, he got embarrassed. This morning, his school got embarrassed by the Dayton Daily News.
But which Ohio State University did they beat, exactly?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship