- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Fab Five Weren’t In Love With Christian Laettner
ESPN is currently airing its documentary on Michigan’s Fab Five. It’s an interesting story, and the college recruitniks among us (who might not have been old enough to appreciate it at the time) can marvel at just how hyped this class of players was – not to mention how much they flouted the conventions of the day.
And perhaps no program more embodied the “conventions of the day” than Duke. As such, it won’t shock you to learn the members of the Fab Five didn’t think especially highly of the Dukies…or their biggest star at the time, Christian Laettner. In fact, when the Michigan players got around to describing Laettner, a couple unflattering words in particular came up.
Granted, it was more based on a preconceived notion of Laettner than the guy himself, but in a way, it’s poetic…one highly divisive team talking smack about another. Video, via ESPN, below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts