- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Quinnipiac Men’s Basketball Team Employs Clones
Tom Moore, Sean Dougherty, and Eric Eaton were, apparently, grown from the same stem cell in a campus laboratory. This is the most profound discovery of the 21st century.
After failing to make the NCAA Tournament yet again this season, the three coaches return to their pods deep beneath the campus to hibernate in a viscous liquid until recruiting season begins. Until then, they will share the same thoughts and emotions as they float around, nude, in the fetal position.
These are three different people. Admittedly, Tom Moore and Sean Dougherty look more similar than Eric Eaton — but every experiment has a margin of error.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA Basketball
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles