- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Quinnipiac Men’s Basketball Team Employs Clones
Tom Moore, Sean Dougherty, and Eric Eaton were, apparently, grown from the same stem cell in a campus laboratory. This is the most profound discovery of the 21st century.
After failing to make the NCAA Tournament yet again this season, the three coaches return to their pods deep beneath the campus to hibernate in a viscous liquid until recruiting season begins. Until then, they will share the same thoughts and emotions as they float around, nude, in the fetal position.
These are three different people. Admittedly, Tom Moore and Sean Dougherty look more similar than Eric Eaton — but every experiment has a margin of error.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA Basketball
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'