- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The Ratio Of Louisville-Fans-To-Kevin-Ware-Fatheads Tonight Must Be About 2-To-1
We’re midway through the first half of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament title game and as expected, no one is playing a lick of defense: Michigan leads Louisville 25-17. Spike Albrecht is 3-for-3 from the 3-point line for the Wolverines, making him 8-for-8 on 3s for the tournament. Oh, he also has a 2.
So yeah, it’s gonna be a wild ride (probably). Some fun facts to keep in mind as the game progresses:
- Michigan is attempting to be the first No. 4 seed to win a national title since 1997, when Arizona won over … Kentucky, coached by Rick Pitino.
- Louisville has been to two national title games, and won them both.
- Michigan is shooting an absolutely awful 64.3 percent from the free throw line in the tournament (70.7 percent in the regular season, 130th in the nation). Center Mitch McGary is 6-of-16 from the line, causing Bill Simmons to wonder during his podcast on Sunday: will the Cardinals play Hack-A-McGary in the final moments?
UPDATE: Albrecht with another 3. Michigan up 31-21, 5:34 left first half.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams