- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Ratio Of Louisville-Fans-To-Kevin-Ware-Fatheads Tonight Must Be About 2-To-1
We’re midway through the first half of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament title game and as expected, no one is playing a lick of defense: Michigan leads Louisville 25-17. Spike Albrecht is 3-for-3 from the 3-point line for the Wolverines, making him 8-for-8 on 3s for the tournament. Oh, he also has a 2.
So yeah, it’s gonna be a wild ride (probably). Some fun facts to keep in mind as the game progresses:
- Michigan is attempting to be the first No. 4 seed to win a national title since 1997, when Arizona won over … Kentucky, coached by Rick Pitino.
- Louisville has been to two national title games, and won them both.
- Michigan is shooting an absolutely awful 64.3 percent from the free throw line in the tournament (70.7 percent in the regular season, 130th in the nation). Center Mitch McGary is 6-of-16 from the line, causing Bill Simmons to wonder during his podcast on Sunday: will the Cardinals play Hack-A-McGary in the final moments?
UPDATE: Albrecht with another 3. Michigan up 31-21, 5:34 left first half.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'