- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Ratio Of Louisville-Fans-To-Kevin-Ware-Fatheads Tonight Must Be About 2-To-1
We’re midway through the first half of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament title game and as expected, no one is playing a lick of defense: Michigan leads Louisville 25-17. Spike Albrecht is 3-for-3 from the 3-point line for the Wolverines, making him 8-for-8 on 3s for the tournament. Oh, he also has a 2.
So yeah, it’s gonna be a wild ride (probably). Some fun facts to keep in mind as the game progresses:
- Michigan is attempting to be the first No. 4 seed to win a national title since 1997, when Arizona won over … Kentucky, coached by Rick Pitino.
- Louisville has been to two national title games, and won them both.
- Michigan is shooting an absolutely awful 64.3 percent from the free throw line in the tournament (70.7 percent in the regular season, 130th in the nation). Center Mitch McGary is 6-of-16 from the line, causing Bill Simmons to wonder during his podcast on Sunday: will the Cardinals play Hack-A-McGary in the final moments?
UPDATE: Albrecht with another 3. Michigan up 31-21, 5:34 left first half.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?