- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Real Reason Iowa State And Michigan Made The Sweet 16: Creative Whiteboard Messages
Ask any basketball fan or analyst how Iowa State and Michigan made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 and you’ll likely get answers like “efficient offense,” “DeAndre Kane,” “John Beilein” or perhaps “one game was against Wofford.” But those people would be wrong. This is how the Cyclones beat UNC.
(The message on the white board on the left: “Winning is fun.” Not to mention: NBA uniform requirements!)
Other teams probably didn’t know this and lost on purpose. (Not mentioned: Winning is also fun-damental!)
You might recognize similar strategy from Beilein and Mitch McGary.
As unsuccessful gamblers would say: One’s an aberration, two’s a sufficient sample size. This is how you win at basketball.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts