- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The UConn Bandwagon Jokes Have Already Started
UConn just beat Michigan State a few minutes ago, and already the Huskies fans are a meme. This tweet made me laugh the most.
Uconn bandwagon after the game pic.twitter.com/LoCDlJ10O8
— Louis B (@BOATlNG) March 30, 2014
Look, not that many people live in Connecticut, UConn has a new coach, they weren’t even NCAA Tourney eligible two seasons ago, and you didn’t have them going very far in your NCAA pool. All of this adds up to a serious case of Bandwagon Fever, and the nation mobilizes to belatedly get behind the Huskies for their Final Four showdown with Florida. UConn beat the Gators the last time the teams met.
Honestly the Uconn bandwagon just rose to the sky.. And 99.9% is Michigan fans.. Honestly don't u want 2 teams to represent the state smh
— Drew (@drewdavis2132) March 30, 2014
I have no shame in admitting I'm 100% on the UCONN bandwagon right now
— Caleb Dozier (@_CD23_) March 30, 2014
Remember last year when y'all haters were saying bazz wasn't a point guard but now y'all fans right? I see you tweeting lol #bandwagon
— Sherwyn Cooper (@BallasTV) March 30, 2014
UCONN IS GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR! Huskies upset 4-seed Michigan State, 60-54. 5th Final Four in school history. pic.twitter.com/WUILyzu2S5
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) March 30, 2014
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'