- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Worst Free Throw Attempt Ever, And That’s Not Hyperbole
Nigerian-born Brian Okam is a 7-0 junior center Appalachian State. He is not very good. But he is still an able-bodied human being, which means there is no excuse for this free throw “attempt” during last night’s game against Western Carolina.
I say “attempt” because I’m pretty sure the only thing Okam was attempting to do here was troll the world.
Take a look for yourself, via WCU TV.
Luckily, Appalachian State was able to rebound from this travesty to only lose by six. Good job, good effort.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts