- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Worst Free Throw Attempt Ever, And That’s Not Hyperbole
Nigerian-born Brian Okam is a 7-0 junior center Appalachian State. He is not very good. But he is still an able-bodied human being, which means there is no excuse for this free throw “attempt” during last night’s game against Western Carolina.
I say “attempt” because I’m pretty sure the only thing Okam was attempting to do here was troll the world.
Take a look for yourself, via WCU TV.
Luckily, Appalachian State was able to rebound from this travesty to only lose by six. Good job, good effort.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts