- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Duke Fan Is The Reason You Can’t Stand Duke
The No. 3 Duke Blue Devils defeated Virginia Tech Tuesday night, 85-57. Fans at Cameron Indoor were treated to a pretty competitive game in the first half, but as you can tell, it got out of hand quickly for the Hokies. But while things were close, this particular fan wasn’t having any of it. You only live once, and this fan needs Duke to squeeze in as many victories as they can.
Some people wonder why every fanbase feels the need to rush the court when their team beats Duke. Even when the Blue Devils aren’t the toast of the NCAA, students from across the land, Duke rivals or not, feel the need to mob the court and express their unbridled joy.
It’s just that Duke makes it so easy. The pink “YOLO” hat. The indoor sunglasses. The bowtie. The complete absence of self-awareness. Come on Duke. Be better than that.
- Filed Under:
- duke blue devils
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story