- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Guy’s Tattoo Is Looking Pretty Good Right Now
This decision by @Tizzblack looked pretty hilarious when he got this tattoo: before the NCAA Tourney even began. But who’s laughing now?
Well, still me, because this is going to look even worse if Kentucky loses in the title game.
But for now, the Final Four is set, and the Wildcats are invited. Their 75-72 win over Michigan was marked, at least for me, by the Wolverines’ inability to block out. Offensive put-backs decided this one, IM
Oh, and this:
Game is 3 hours away and michigan fans are already harassing me lol
— Tyler (@Tizzblack) March 30, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky wildcats
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts