- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Guy’s Tattoo Is Looking Pretty Good Right Now
This decision by @Tizzblack looked pretty hilarious when he got this tattoo: before the NCAA Tourney even began. But who’s laughing now?
Well, still me, because this is going to look even worse if Kentucky loses in the title game.
But for now, the Final Four is set, and the Wildcats are invited. Their 75-72 win over Michigan was marked, at least for me, by the Wolverines’ inability to block out. Offensive put-backs decided this one, IM
Oh, and this:
Game is 3 hours away and michigan fans are already harassing me lol
— Tyler (@Tizzblack) March 30, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky wildcats
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts