- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Guy’s Tattoo Is Looking Pretty Good Right Now
This decision by @Tizzblack looked pretty hilarious when he got this tattoo: before the NCAA Tourney even began. But who’s laughing now?
Well, still me, because this is going to look even worse if Kentucky loses in the title game.
But for now, the Final Four is set, and the Wildcats are invited. Their 75-72 win over Michigan was marked, at least for me, by the Wolverines’ inability to block out. Offensive put-backs decided this one, IM
Oh, and this:
Game is 3 hours away and michigan fans are already harassing me lol
— Tyler (@Tizzblack) March 30, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky wildcats
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row