- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is How You Win A Basketball Game, Down 2 With .6 Seconds Left, Inbounding Under Your Own Basket
Oakland was down by two, with 0.6 seconds to go against Youngstown State. Horizon League conference tournament. Both teams have slim hopes of making the NCAA Tournament.
But Oakland was inbounding under its own basket. The game is over, right?
Hooooooooooly shit. He drew a foul.
That’s as gimmicky as it gets, but at the same time, incredible coaching. I’ve never seen that before. Insane.
Oakland went on to win in overtime.
Of course, though, this is the No. 7 seed in the Horizon Conference tournament upsetting the No. 6 seed. We’ll probably forget about this next week. I guess that’s good news for good teams, though, who can whip this back out for the real March Madness.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week