- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is How You Win A Basketball Game, Down 2 With .6 Seconds Left, Inbounding Under Your Own Basket
Oakland was down by two, with 0.6 seconds to go against Youngstown State. Horizon League conference tournament. Both teams have slim hopes of making the NCAA Tournament.
But Oakland was inbounding under its own basket. The game is over, right?
Hooooooooooly shit. He drew a foul.
That’s as gimmicky as it gets, but at the same time, incredible coaching. I’ve never seen that before. Insane.
Oakland went on to win in overtime.
Of course, though, this is the No. 7 seed in the Horizon Conference tournament upsetting the No. 6 seed. We’ll probably forget about this next week. I guess that’s good news for good teams, though, who can whip this back out for the real March Madness.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?