- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is How You Win A Basketball Game, Down 2 With .6 Seconds Left, Inbounding Under Your Own Basket
Oakland was down by two, with 0.6 seconds to go against Youngstown State. Horizon League conference tournament. Both teams have slim hopes of making the NCAA Tournament.
But Oakland was inbounding under its own basket. The game is over, right?
Hooooooooooly shit. He drew a foul.
That’s as gimmicky as it gets, but at the same time, incredible coaching. I’ve never seen that before. Insane.
Oakland went on to win in overtime.
Of course, though, this is the No. 7 seed in the Horizon Conference tournament upsetting the No. 6 seed. We’ll probably forget about this next week. I guess that’s good news for good teams, though, who can whip this back out for the real March Madness.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar