- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is How You Win A Basketball Game, Down 2 With .6 Seconds Left, Inbounding Under Your Own Basket
Oakland was down by two, with 0.6 seconds to go against Youngstown State. Horizon League conference tournament. Both teams have slim hopes of making the NCAA Tournament.
But Oakland was inbounding under its own basket. The game is over, right?
Hooooooooooly shit. He drew a foul.
That’s as gimmicky as it gets, but at the same time, incredible coaching. I’ve never seen that before. Insane.
Oakland went on to win in overtime.
Of course, though, this is the No. 7 seed in the Horizon Conference tournament upsetting the No. 6 seed. We’ll probably forget about this next week. I guess that’s good news for good teams, though, who can whip this back out for the real March Madness.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts