- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is Sparta! San Jose State Unveils Manly New Basketball Court
Not sure how I feel about this: on one hand I liked the movie “300″, but on the other, they did all end up dead. But San Jose State lined up the last five Spartans anyway, using them as part of their new basketball court design.
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) October 9, 2013
Remember folks, this is a school that has a building named the Jeff Garcia Hall of Champions, so you never know what you’ll find. The men’s basketball team has been picked to finish last in the Mountain West this year, so why not let the school have a little fun with its court design? It’s not like it’s going to be on national TV every week.
Besides, this isn’t the weirdest court design we’ve seen lately.
- Filed Under:
- San Jose State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts