- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is Sparta! San Jose State Unveils Manly New Basketball Court
Not sure how I feel about this: on one hand I liked the movie “300″, but on the other, they did all end up dead. But San Jose State lined up the last five Spartans anyway, using them as part of their new basketball court design.
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) October 9, 2013
Remember folks, this is a school that has a building named the Jeff Garcia Hall of Champions, so you never know what you’ll find. The men’s basketball team has been picked to finish last in the Mountain West this year, so why not let the school have a little fun with its court design? It’s not like it’s going to be on national TV every week.
Besides, this isn’t the weirdest court design we’ve seen lately.
- Filed Under:
- San Jose State
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success