- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is Sparta! San Jose State Unveils Manly New Basketball Court
Not sure how I feel about this: on one hand I liked the movie “300″, but on the other, they did all end up dead. But San Jose State lined up the last five Spartans anyway, using them as part of their new basketball court design.
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) October 9, 2013
Remember folks, this is a school that has a building named the Jeff Garcia Hall of Champions, so you never know what you’ll find. The men’s basketball team has been picked to finish last in the Mountain West this year, so why not let the school have a little fun with its court design? It’s not like it’s going to be on national TV every week.
Besides, this isn’t the weirdest court design we’ve seen lately.
- Filed Under:
- San Jose State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts