- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is Sparta! San Jose State Unveils Manly New Basketball Court
Not sure how I feel about this: on one hand I liked the movie “300″, but on the other, they did all end up dead. But San Jose State lined up the last five Spartans anyway, using them as part of their new basketball court design.
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) October 9, 2013
Remember folks, this is a school that has a building named the Jeff Garcia Hall of Champions, so you never know what you’ll find. The men’s basketball team has been picked to finish last in the Mountain West this year, so why not let the school have a little fun with its court design? It’s not like it’s going to be on national TV every week.
Besides, this isn’t the weirdest court design we’ve seen lately.
- Filed Under:
- San Jose State
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story