- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Is Sparta! San Jose State Unveils Manly New Basketball Court
Not sure how I feel about this: on one hand I liked the movie “300″, but on the other, they did all end up dead. But San Jose State lined up the last five Spartans anyway, using them as part of their new basketball court design.
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) October 9, 2013
Remember folks, this is a school that has a building named the Jeff Garcia Hall of Champions, so you never know what you’ll find. The men’s basketball team has been picked to finish last in the Mountain West this year, so why not let the school have a little fun with its court design? It’s not like it’s going to be on national TV every week.
Besides, this isn’t the weirdest court design we’ve seen lately.
- Filed Under:
- San Jose State
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC