- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Student Hit A $10,000 Fadeaway, Buzzer-Beating Halfcourt Shot… But His School Won’t Pay Him
Get ready to be amazed and then really pissed off. This West Chester University student was given the standard “make a layup, free throw, 3-pointer and halfcourt shot in a really short timeframe” challenge to win a large sum of money ($10,000).
Holy shit! Sure looks like he got it off in time, and even if he didn’t… you’ve gotta give the man his money. That was insane. But:
Apparently WCU is withholding the money from this kid because he didn’t make it on his first attempt. If that’s the case, why would there be a time limit? And why would the MC be encouraging him to try to get the last shot off? Whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Grade A Bullshit, and an absolute joke coming from a university — an entity that gouges $10,000 from students like they are taking candy from a baby or shots flavored vodka from a Russian. Get this man his money, NOW.
- Filed Under:
- Half-Court Shot
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?