- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Student Hit A $10,000 Fadeaway, Buzzer-Beating Halfcourt Shot… But His School Won’t Pay Him
Get ready to be amazed and then really pissed off. This West Chester University student was given the standard “make a layup, free throw, 3-pointer and halfcourt shot in a really short timeframe” challenge to win a large sum of money ($10,000).
Holy shit! Sure looks like he got it off in time, and even if he didn’t… you’ve gotta give the man his money. That was insane. But:
Apparently WCU is withholding the money from this kid because he didn’t make it on his first attempt. If that’s the case, why would there be a time limit? And why would the MC be encouraging him to try to get the last shot off? Whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Grade A Bullshit, and an absolute joke coming from a university — an entity that gouges $10,000 from students like they are taking candy from a baby or shots flavored vodka from a Russian. Get this man his money, NOW.
- Filed Under:
- Half-Court Shot
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen