- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Student Hit A $10,000 Fadeaway, Buzzer-Beating Halfcourt Shot… But His School Won’t Pay Him
Get ready to be amazed and then really pissed off. This West Chester University student was given the standard “make a layup, free throw, 3-pointer and halfcourt shot in a really short timeframe” challenge to win a large sum of money ($10,000).
Holy shit! Sure looks like he got it off in time, and even if he didn’t… you’ve gotta give the man his money. That was insane. But:
Apparently WCU is withholding the money from this kid because he didn’t make it on his first attempt. If that’s the case, why would there be a time limit? And why would the MC be encouraging him to try to get the last shot off? Whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Grade A Bullshit, and an absolute joke coming from a university — an entity that gouges $10,000 from students like they are taking candy from a baby or shots flavored vodka from a Russian. Get this man his money, NOW.
- Filed Under:
- Half-Court Shot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story