- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Student Hit A $10,000 Fadeaway, Buzzer-Beating Halfcourt Shot… But His School Won’t Pay Him
Get ready to be amazed and then really pissed off. This West Chester University student was given the standard “make a layup, free throw, 3-pointer and halfcourt shot in a really short timeframe” challenge to win a large sum of money ($10,000).
Holy shit! Sure looks like he got it off in time, and even if he didn’t… you’ve gotta give the man his money. That was insane. But:
Apparently WCU is withholding the money from this kid because he didn’t make it on his first attempt. If that’s the case, why would there be a time limit? And why would the MC be encouraging him to try to get the last shot off? Whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Grade A Bullshit, and an absolute joke coming from a university — an entity that gouges $10,000 from students like they are taking candy from a baby or shots flavored vodka from a Russian. Get this man his money, NOW.
- Filed Under:
- Half-Court Shot
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments