- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Student Hit A $10,000 Fadeaway, Buzzer-Beating Halfcourt Shot… But His School Won’t Pay Him
Get ready to be amazed and then really pissed off. This West Chester University student was given the standard “make a layup, free throw, 3-pointer and halfcourt shot in a really short timeframe” challenge to win a large sum of money ($10,000).
Holy shit! Sure looks like he got it off in time, and even if he didn’t… you’ve gotta give the man his money. That was insane. But:
Apparently WCU is withholding the money from this kid because he didn’t make it on his first attempt. If that’s the case, why would there be a time limit? And why would the MC be encouraging him to try to get the last shot off? Whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Grade A Bullshit, and an absolute joke coming from a university — an entity that gouges $10,000 from students like they are taking candy from a baby or shots flavored vodka from a Russian. Get this man his money, NOW.
- Filed Under:
- Half-Court Shot
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?