- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Top High School Basketball Recruit Is 7-Foot-1, Plays Like Guard, Is Terrifyingly Good And Named ‘Thon’
Meet Thon Maker, the No. 1 high school sophomore basketball recruit in the nation, who probably eats lunch with John Calipari three times a week and the other four with Calipari-selected Kentucky sorority girls. Thon’s like Tron, except that he’s a person and a 7-footer who appears to play like a guard.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?