- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Top High School Basketball Recruit Is 7-Foot-1, Plays Like Guard, Is Terrifyingly Good And Named ‘Thon’
Meet Thon Maker, the No. 1 high school sophomore basketball recruit in the nation, who probably eats lunch with John Calipari three times a week and the other four with Calipari-selected Kentucky sorority girls. Thon’s like Tron, except that he’s a person and a 7-footer who appears to play like a guard.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts