- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Top High School Basketball Recruit Is 7-Foot-1, Plays Like Guard, Is Terrifyingly Good And Named ‘Thon’
Meet Thon Maker, the No. 1 high school sophomore basketball recruit in the nation, who probably eats lunch with John Calipari three times a week and the other four with Calipari-selected Kentucky sorority girls. Thon’s like Tron, except that he’s a person and a 7-footer who appears to play like a guard.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?