- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Top Recruit Reaches For Wrong Hat During Selection Press Conference, Sends Illinois Fans Into An Unnecessary Frenzy
You’ve gathered all your Illinois bros to watch the ESPN Signing Day Special, hoping to see a top in-state guy choose your school because it’s just so damn awesome. You actually believed top high school prospects who shatter backboards consider Illinois, didn’t you? You thought this was the beginning of a college basketball dynasty, didn’t you? Then you saw him reach for the Illinois snapback. You could smell an NCAA title. You were on top of the basketball world. He was yours (for literally a tenth of a second).
Psyche. Kansas wins again.
Watch these dudes explode when 6’8″ Chicago native Cliff Alexander “accidentally” grabs the orange hat, instead of the the grey KU one. “You’re not the father!…wait, you are the father.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts