- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Top Recruit Reaches For Wrong Hat During Selection Press Conference, Sends Illinois Fans Into An Unnecessary Frenzy
You’ve gathered all your Illinois bros to watch the ESPN Signing Day Special, hoping to see a top in-state guy choose your school because it’s just so damn awesome. You actually believed top high school prospects who shatter backboards consider Illinois, didn’t you? You thought this was the beginning of a college basketball dynasty, didn’t you? Then you saw him reach for the Illinois snapback. You could smell an NCAA title. You were on top of the basketball world. He was yours (for literally a tenth of a second).
Psyche. Kansas wins again.
Watch these dudes explode when 6’8″ Chicago native Cliff Alexander “accidentally” grabs the orange hat, instead of the the grey KU one. “You’re not the father!…wait, you are the father.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts