- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Top Recruit Reaches For Wrong Hat During Selection Press Conference, Sends Illinois Fans Into An Unnecessary Frenzy
You’ve gathered all your Illinois bros to watch the ESPN Signing Day Special, hoping to see a top in-state guy choose your school because it’s just so damn awesome. You actually believed top high school prospects who shatter backboards consider Illinois, didn’t you? You thought this was the beginning of a college basketball dynasty, didn’t you? Then you saw him reach for the Illinois snapback. You could smell an NCAA title. You were on top of the basketball world. He was yours (for literally a tenth of a second).
Psyche. Kansas wins again.
Watch these dudes explode when 6’8″ Chicago native Cliff Alexander “accidentally” grabs the orange hat, instead of the the grey KU one. “You’re not the father!…wait, you are the father.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story