- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Top Recruit Reaches For Wrong Hat During Selection Press Conference, Sends Illinois Fans Into An Unnecessary Frenzy
You’ve gathered all your Illinois bros to watch the ESPN Signing Day Special, hoping to see a top in-state guy choose your school because it’s just so damn awesome. You actually believed top high school prospects who shatter backboards consider Illinois, didn’t you? You thought this was the beginning of a college basketball dynasty, didn’t you? Then you saw him reach for the Illinois snapback. You could smell an NCAA title. You were on top of the basketball world. He was yours (for literally a tenth of a second).
Psyche. Kansas wins again.
Watch these dudes explode when 6’8″ Chicago native Cliff Alexander “accidentally” grabs the orange hat, instead of the the grey KU one. “You’re not the father!…wait, you are the father.”
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap