- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
UConn Coach Smacks One Of His Players For Videobombing Him And Allie LaForce
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now? Stare creepily over the shoulder of coach Kevin Ollie and sideline reporter Allie LaForce? Wonder if Ollie will have something to say about that?
That’s Terrence Samuel who gets it from Ollie.
This is kind of UConn’s thing, if you were wondering:
Photo via @jose3030
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane