- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UConn Coach Smacks One Of His Players For Videobombing Him And Allie LaForce
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now? Stare creepily over the shoulder of coach Kevin Ollie and sideline reporter Allie LaForce? Wonder if Ollie will have something to say about that?
That’s Terrence Samuel who gets it from Ollie.
This is kind of UConn’s thing, if you were wondering:
Photo via @jose3030
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy