- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
UConn Coach Smacks One Of His Players For Videobombing Him And Allie LaForce
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now? Stare creepily over the shoulder of coach Kevin Ollie and sideline reporter Allie LaForce? Wonder if Ollie will have something to say about that?
That’s Terrence Samuel who gets it from Ollie.
This is kind of UConn’s thing, if you were wondering:
Photo via @jose3030
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions