- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UConn Coach Smacks One Of His Players For Videobombing Him And Allie LaForce
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now? Stare creepily over the shoulder of coach Kevin Ollie and sideline reporter Allie LaForce? Wonder if Ollie will have something to say about that?
That’s Terrence Samuel who gets it from Ollie.
This is kind of UConn’s thing, if you were wondering:
Photo via @jose3030
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts