- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UConn Coach Smacks One Of His Players For Videobombing Him And Allie LaForce
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now? Stare creepily over the shoulder of coach Kevin Ollie and sideline reporter Allie LaForce? Wonder if Ollie will have something to say about that?
That’s Terrence Samuel who gets it from Ollie.
This is kind of UConn’s thing, if you were wondering:
Photo via @jose3030
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs