- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It Appears That Your Middle School Vice Principal Has Broken Into The UConn Locker Room
Apparently it’s now a rule: win a big game in the NCAA men’s Basketball Tournament, and you have to dance after. The guy in the middle appears to be UConn assistant coach Glen Miller, who I pretty much guarantee you will be feeling this by Monday morning.
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 30, 2014
Like your middle school vice principal getting into things at the school dance.
- Filed Under:
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap