- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It Appears That Your Middle School Vice Principal Has Broken Into The UConn Locker Room
Apparently it’s now a rule: win a big game in the NCAA men’s Basketball Tournament, and you have to dance after. The guy in the middle appears to be UConn assistant coach Glen Miller, who I pretty much guarantee you will be feeling this by Monday morning.
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 30, 2014
Like your middle school vice principal getting into things at the school dance.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts