- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It Appears That Your Middle School Vice Principal Has Broken Into The UConn Locker Room
Apparently it’s now a rule: win a big game in the NCAA men’s Basketball Tournament, and you have to dance after. The guy in the middle appears to be UConn assistant coach Glen Miller, who I pretty much guarantee you will be feeling this by Monday morning.
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 30, 2014
Like your middle school vice principal getting into things at the school dance.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts