- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It Appears That Your Middle School Vice Principal Has Broken Into The UConn Locker Room
Apparently it’s now a rule: win a big game in the NCAA men’s Basketball Tournament, and you have to dance after. The guy in the middle appears to be UConn assistant coach Glen Miller, who I pretty much guarantee you will be feeling this by Monday morning.
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 30, 2014
Like your middle school vice principal getting into things at the school dance.
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion