- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Uconn Eeks Out OT Win Against Memphis, Thanks To The Worst Out-Of-Bounds No-Call We’ve Ever Seen
The Huskies can thank both Shabazz Napier (34 points on 10-21 shooting) and whatever ocular affliction these referees suffer from, for their 86-81 overtime victory today in Hartford. That’s because Lasan Kromah was clearly standing out of bounds when he “saved” an errant rebound with 3:28 left to play. Like, he was standing in the first row when he tossed it back in. Hey, sometimes it’s hard for officials to get a good angle on the action, especially something that happens on the peripheries of the court. Or off the court — like this one.
We’ll go out on a limb and say the sheer fact that he was standing upright, four feet out-of-bounds when he made the save, serves as ample evidence it should be Memphis ball.
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) February 15, 2014
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?