- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Uconn Eeks Out OT Win Against Memphis, Thanks To The Worst Out-Of-Bounds No-Call We’ve Ever Seen
The Huskies can thank both Shabazz Napier (34 points on 10-21 shooting) and whatever ocular affliction these referees suffer from, for their 86-81 overtime victory today in Hartford. That’s because Lasan Kromah was clearly standing out of bounds when he “saved” an errant rebound with 3:28 left to play. Like, he was standing in the first row when he tossed it back in. Hey, sometimes it’s hard for officials to get a good angle on the action, especially something that happens on the peripheries of the court. Or off the court — like this one.
We’ll go out on a limb and say the sheer fact that he was standing upright, four feet out-of-bounds when he made the save, serves as ample evidence it should be Memphis ball.
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) February 15, 2014
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'