- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Uconn Eeks Out OT Win Against Memphis, Thanks To The Worst Out-Of-Bounds No-Call We’ve Ever Seen
The Huskies can thank both Shabazz Napier (34 points on 10-21 shooting) and whatever ocular affliction these referees suffer from, for their 86-81 overtime victory today in Hartford. That’s because Lasan Kromah was clearly standing out of bounds when he “saved” an errant rebound with 3:28 left to play. Like, he was standing in the first row when he tossed it back in. Hey, sometimes it’s hard for officials to get a good angle on the action, especially something that happens on the peripheries of the court. Or off the court — like this one.
We’ll go out on a limb and say the sheer fact that he was standing upright, four feet out-of-bounds when he made the save, serves as ample evidence it should be Memphis ball.
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) February 15, 2014
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship