- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Uconn Eeks Out OT Win Against Memphis, Thanks To The Worst Out-Of-Bounds No-Call We’ve Ever Seen
The Huskies can thank both Shabazz Napier (34 points on 10-21 shooting) and whatever ocular affliction these referees suffer from, for their 86-81 overtime victory today in Hartford. That’s because Lasan Kromah was clearly standing out of bounds when he “saved” an errant rebound with 3:28 left to play. Like, he was standing in the first row when he tossed it back in. Hey, sometimes it’s hard for officials to get a good angle on the action, especially something that happens on the peripheries of the court. Or off the court — like this one.
We’ll go out on a limb and say the sheer fact that he was standing upright, four feet out-of-bounds when he made the save, serves as ample evidence it should be Memphis ball.
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) February 15, 2014
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?