- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Uconn Eeks Out OT Win Against Memphis, Thanks To The Worst Out-Of-Bounds No-Call We’ve Ever Seen
The Huskies can thank both Shabazz Napier (34 points on 10-21 shooting) and whatever ocular affliction these referees suffer from, for their 86-81 overtime victory today in Hartford. That’s because Lasan Kromah was clearly standing out of bounds when he “saved” an errant rebound with 3:28 left to play. Like, he was standing in the first row when he tossed it back in. Hey, sometimes it’s hard for officials to get a good angle on the action, especially something that happens on the peripheries of the court. Or off the court — like this one.
We’ll go out on a limb and say the sheer fact that he was standing upright, four feet out-of-bounds when he made the save, serves as ample evidence it should be Memphis ball.
— Doug Gottlieb (@GottliebShow) February 15, 2014
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams