- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Might Explain Why UConn Lost To Iowa State
I’m not quite sure what you call this, but I guess we can just go with “dancing.” Prior to the start of the UConn-Iowa State game, the defending national champs did some sort of “preparation” to get them ready for their first-round matchup. Unfortunately, it seems like they got their “preparation” dance mixed up with their “terrible shooting performance” dance, because they cannot find the bottom of the basket at all tonight.
Or better yet it might help explain why Roscoe Smith couldn’t read the clock tonight.
If UConn can somehow make a miraculous comeback — currently down by 16 points midway through the second half — and beat the Cyclones tonight I will be sure to do this dance every morning when I wake up. If they lose, which is seeming inevitable at this point, there’s a pretty good chance I won’t be shaking and shimmying tomorrow morning. Your move, UConn.
[Update: They lost, so I'm not dancing. Huzzah.]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?