- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Might Explain Why UConn Lost To Iowa State
I’m not quite sure what you call this, but I guess we can just go with “dancing.” Prior to the start of the UConn-Iowa State game, the defending national champs did some sort of “preparation” to get them ready for their first-round matchup. Unfortunately, it seems like they got their “preparation” dance mixed up with their “terrible shooting performance” dance, because they cannot find the bottom of the basket at all tonight.
Or better yet it might help explain why Roscoe Smith couldn’t read the clock tonight.
If UConn can somehow make a miraculous comeback — currently down by 16 points midway through the second half — and beat the Cyclones tonight I will be sure to do this dance every morning when I wake up. If they lose, which is seeming inevitable at this point, there’s a pretty good chance I won’t be shaking and shimmying tomorrow morning. Your move, UConn.
[Update: They lost, so I'm not dancing. Huzzah.]
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper