- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Might Explain Why UConn Lost To Iowa State
I’m not quite sure what you call this, but I guess we can just go with “dancing.” Prior to the start of the UConn-Iowa State game, the defending national champs did some sort of “preparation” to get them ready for their first-round matchup. Unfortunately, it seems like they got their “preparation” dance mixed up with their “terrible shooting performance” dance, because they cannot find the bottom of the basket at all tonight.
Or better yet it might help explain why Roscoe Smith couldn’t read the clock tonight.
If UConn can somehow make a miraculous comeback — currently down by 16 points midway through the second half — and beat the Cyclones tonight I will be sure to do this dance every morning when I wake up. If they lose, which is seeming inevitable at this point, there’s a pretty good chance I won’t be shaking and shimmying tomorrow morning. Your move, UConn.
[Update: They lost, so I'm not dancing. Huzzah.]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story