- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UCONN Women’s Basketball Team Clowns On Obama Because They Can Do That Kind Of Stuff
The 2012-13 Uconn Women’s basketball team was, for lack of a better description, par for the course. In fact, by losing three times this year, the team wasn’t very good compared to previous Uconn squads. Apparently that didn’t deter any insane-lady-baller-swagger, as the champs descended on the White House and clowned the shit out of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Bunny ears, motherf***er!
Here’s another angle…
I like to call this one, “THESE FUGGIN’ GUYS!”
[Photos via Evan Habeeb, USA Today Sports]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story