- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
UH-OH: Oklahoma State Star Marcus Smart Shoves Texas Tech Fan
In a week, no one will be talking about how Texas Tech ended up beating Oklahoma 65-61. Nope, they’ll still be on Marcus Smart, who broke the fourth wall and interacted with the audience. Blue Man Group, he was not.
Marcus Stupid, he was. (Had to make that joke.)
With 6.2 second remaining, during a dead ball after a foul, Smart was seen exchanging words with, then shoving said fan, and was promptly given a technical. Turns out, the fan is Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr (so we know he was jacked up during their brief-yet-scary spat). An ejection apparently wasn’t issued, as Smart seemed to be continually pleading his case well after the end of the game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts