- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UH-OH: Oklahoma State Star Marcus Smart Shoves Texas Tech Fan
In a week, no one will be talking about how Texas Tech ended up beating Oklahoma 65-61. Nope, they’ll still be on Marcus Smart, who broke the fourth wall and interacted with the audience. Blue Man Group, he was not.
Marcus Stupid, he was. (Had to make that joke.)
With 6.2 second remaining, during a dead ball after a foul, Smart was seen exchanging words with, then shoving said fan, and was promptly given a technical. Turns out, the fan is Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr (so we know he was jacked up during their brief-yet-scary spat). An ejection apparently wasn’t issued, as Smart seemed to be continually pleading his case well after the end of the game.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story