- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
UH-OH: Oklahoma State Star Marcus Smart Shoves Texas Tech Fan
In a week, no one will be talking about how Texas Tech ended up beating Oklahoma 65-61. Nope, they’ll still be on Marcus Smart, who broke the fourth wall and interacted with the audience. Blue Man Group, he was not.
Marcus Stupid, he was. (Had to make that joke.)
With 6.2 second remaining, during a dead ball after a foul, Smart was seen exchanging words with, then shoving said fan, and was promptly given a technical. Turns out, the fan is Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr (so we know he was jacked up during their brief-yet-scary spat). An ejection apparently wasn’t issued, as Smart seemed to be continually pleading his case well after the end of the game.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?