- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UH-OH: Oklahoma State Star Marcus Smart Shoves Texas Tech Fan
In a week, no one will be talking about how Texas Tech ended up beating Oklahoma 65-61. Nope, they’ll still be on Marcus Smart, who broke the fourth wall and interacted with the audience. Blue Man Group, he was not.
Marcus Stupid, he was. (Had to make that joke.)
With 6.2 second remaining, during a dead ball after a foul, Smart was seen exchanging words with, then shoving said fan, and was promptly given a technical. Turns out, the fan is Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr (so we know he was jacked up during their brief-yet-scary spat). An ejection apparently wasn’t issued, as Smart seemed to be continually pleading his case well after the end of the game.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee