- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s VCU’s Locker Room Celebration After Advancing To Elite Eight
After defeating Florida State in overtime last night and advancing to the Elite Eight, the VCU Rams were, as you might imagine, pretty happy in the locker room. There was a mob around coach Shaka Smart. There was dancing.
And, of course, there were some inspirational words from Smart, everyone’s new favorite coach – understandably so, of course. He didn’t have a whole lot else to say – what’s left at this point, really? – but he noted to his squad that they’ve beaten teams from four different BCS conferences in a row to get to this point, and the team that now stands between them and the Final Four (Kansas) comes from the Big 12…i.e., one of the few conferences they haven’t faced yet.
Video below. The Rams think they can win on Sunday. The smart money’s still on Kansas, but if VCU’s taught us one thing since this tournament began, it’s not to underestimate them.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?