- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s VCU’s Locker Room Celebration After Advancing To Elite Eight
After defeating Florida State in overtime last night and advancing to the Elite Eight, the VCU Rams were, as you might imagine, pretty happy in the locker room. There was a mob around coach Shaka Smart. There was dancing.
And, of course, there were some inspirational words from Smart, everyone’s new favorite coach – understandably so, of course. He didn’t have a whole lot else to say – what’s left at this point, really? – but he noted to his squad that they’ve beaten teams from four different BCS conferences in a row to get to this point, and the team that now stands between them and the Final Four (Kansas) comes from the Big 12…i.e., one of the few conferences they haven’t faced yet.
Video below. The Rams think they can win on Sunday. The smart money’s still on Kansas, but if VCU’s taught us one thing since this tournament began, it’s not to underestimate them.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts