- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s VCU’s Locker Room Celebration After Advancing To Elite Eight
After defeating Florida State in overtime last night and advancing to the Elite Eight, the VCU Rams were, as you might imagine, pretty happy in the locker room. There was a mob around coach Shaka Smart. There was dancing.
And, of course, there were some inspirational words from Smart, everyone’s new favorite coach – understandably so, of course. He didn’t have a whole lot else to say – what’s left at this point, really? – but he noted to his squad that they’ve beaten teams from four different BCS conferences in a row to get to this point, and the team that now stands between them and the Final Four (Kansas) comes from the Big 12…i.e., one of the few conferences they haven’t faced yet.
Video below. The Rams think they can win on Sunday. The smart money’s still on Kansas, but if VCU’s taught us one thing since this tournament began, it’s not to underestimate them.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed