- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s VCU’s Locker Room Celebration After Advancing To Elite Eight
After defeating Florida State in overtime last night and advancing to the Elite Eight, the VCU Rams were, as you might imagine, pretty happy in the locker room. There was a mob around coach Shaka Smart. There was dancing.
And, of course, there were some inspirational words from Smart, everyone’s new favorite coach – understandably so, of course. He didn’t have a whole lot else to say – what’s left at this point, really? – but he noted to his squad that they’ve beaten teams from four different BCS conferences in a row to get to this point, and the team that now stands between them and the Final Four (Kansas) comes from the Big 12…i.e., one of the few conferences they haven’t faced yet.
Video below. The Rams think they can win on Sunday. The smart money’s still on Kansas, but if VCU’s taught us one thing since this tournament began, it’s not to underestimate them.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week