- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VCU’s Band Wreaked Havoc On Miley Cyrus’s ‘Wrecking Ball’
You see what I did there? Weaved the “havoc” reference in there like it was nothing. Only took me two hours.
But, yeah. VCU’s band is awesome, and they killed it on Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball,” a song you clearly know the words to, so don’t be shy and sing along.
Alright, now be quiet. You’re going to get fired. I hope you didn’t get fired.
- Filed Under:
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever