- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
VCU’s Band Wreaked Havoc On Miley Cyrus’s ‘Wrecking Ball’
You see what I did there? Weaved the “havoc” reference in there like it was nothing. Only took me two hours.
But, yeah. VCU’s band is awesome, and they killed it on Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball,” a song you clearly know the words to, so don’t be shy and sing along.
Alright, now be quiet. You’re going to get fired. I hope you didn’t get fired.
- Filed Under:
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts