- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
VCU’s Band Wreaked Havoc On Miley Cyrus’s ‘Wrecking Ball’
You see what I did there? Weaved the “havoc” reference in there like it was nothing. Only took me two hours.
But, yeah. VCU’s band is awesome, and they killed it on Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball,” a song you clearly know the words to, so don’t be shy and sing along.
Alright, now be quiet. You’re going to get fired. I hope you didn’t get fired.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts