- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
VCU’s Band Wreaked Havoc On Miley Cyrus’s ‘Wrecking Ball’
You see what I did there? Weaved the “havoc” reference in there like it was nothing. Only took me two hours.
But, yeah. VCU’s band is awesome, and they killed it on Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball,” a song you clearly know the words to, so don’t be shy and sing along.
Alright, now be quiet. You’re going to get fired. I hope you didn’t get fired.
- Filed Under:
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot