- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
VCU’s Band Wreaked Havoc On Miley Cyrus’s ‘Wrecking Ball’
You see what I did there? Weaved the “havoc” reference in there like it was nothing. Only took me two hours.
But, yeah. VCU’s band is awesome, and they killed it on Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball,” a song you clearly know the words to, so don’t be shy and sing along.
Alright, now be quiet. You’re going to get fired. I hope you didn’t get fired.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts