- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Very Foolish Tattoos: NCAA Basketball Tournament Edition
Everyone ready to jump the gun? Of course you are. Well, no reason to play the games now I guess.
— Tyrone (@Tizzblack) March 13, 2014
Two things come to mind when we see what Tyrone has gone and done. First, is he going to have to keep shaving that? Because it’s gonna get pretty hairy and gross, real quick. Nothing more embarrassing than a national championship tattoo of a team that bowed out in the second round, covered in hair.
Also, I suppose that if Kentucky doesn’t win the NCAA men’s basketball tournament, all is not lost. Other sports in which they could realistically still become national champs in 2014 are:
The number ’9′ on the tattoo might be hard to explain, but it’s easier to fix that than to erase the entire thing.
- Filed Under:
- kentucky wildcats
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?