- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Victor Oladipo’s View On Draft Day, Through His Google Glass
Ex-Indiana and current Orlando Magic basketballer/singer Victor Oladipo wore Google Glass on NBA Draft day, so we should presumably have his firsthand account from the Green Room.
But, of course, #TeamStern‘s henchmen did not allow this, as he was forced to remove the glasses before being seated. So, we got to see some cool stuff before and after, but The Verge’s exclusive was sort of ruined.
Still, it’s worth a watch.
As for why he couldn’t wear them, The Verge summed it up pretty well:
It’s not exactly clear why the NBA decided that Victor shouldn’t wear Glass at the draft, but it’s disappointing; only an incredibly select few know what it’s like to walk up the stairs and across that stage to shake David Stern’s hand as your life changes forever, and Victor’s first-person video would have given the rest of us a glimpse of that moment. It would have been amazing.
But Glass is weird and new, and the NBA is not known for loving weird and new.
That quote is a bad omen for weird and new draft pick, Lucas Nogueira.
- Filed Under:
- Victor Oladipo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts