- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch An 11-Year-Old Dunk (Video)
I don’t know what you were doing when you were 11 years old, but it’s unlikely you were dunking.
Meet Adrian Moore, the top prospect in the class of 2016 (yes, the high school class of 2016. Things get weird when you start to rank middle schoolers). Moore is dunking, and dunking repeatedly, and some of the top programs in the country have noticed – he’s already gotten a letter from Baylor University.
Lest you think Moore simply got lucky and hit the genetic jackpot, here’s a video of his workout routine.
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager