- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Creighton Coach Greg McDermott Give A Heart-Breaking Speech After His Team’s Final Game
If you’re like me, you had the Creighton Blue Jays going a lot further than the Round of 32 in this year’s NCAA Tournament. Nobody was more shocked about their blowout loss to Baylor than the players themselves, including one of college basketball’s greatest ever, Doug McDermott.
Greg McDermott is Doug’s father and also the team’s coach. It was his job to rally these kids, particularly the seniors, after this crushing and unexpected loss. For a guy who went completely off the cuff, he did wonderfully.
Keep an eye out for the way he treats all of these players like his son, such as at 0:20 and 5:44, and the way these players treat each other like brothers.
“Family on three.” For all the awesome post-game celebrations we’ve seen so far in this tournament, it’s jarring to finally see the other side of the coin.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy