- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Creighton Coach Greg McDermott Give A Heart-Breaking Speech After His Team’s Final Game
If you’re like me, you had the Creighton Blue Jays going a lot further than the Round of 32 in this year’s NCAA Tournament. Nobody was more shocked about their blowout loss to Baylor than the players themselves, including one of college basketball’s greatest ever, Doug McDermott.
Greg McDermott is Doug’s father and also the team’s coach. It was his job to rally these kids, particularly the seniors, after this crushing and unexpected loss. For a guy who went completely off the cuff, he did wonderfully.
Keep an eye out for the way he treats all of these players like his son, such as at 0:20 and 5:44, and the way these players treat each other like brothers.
“Family on three.” For all the awesome post-game celebrations we’ve seen so far in this tournament, it’s jarring to finally see the other side of the coin.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier