- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch Creighton Coach Greg McDermott Give A Heart-Breaking Speech After His Team’s Final Game
If you’re like me, you had the Creighton Blue Jays going a lot further than the Round of 32 in this year’s NCAA Tournament. Nobody was more shocked about their blowout loss to Baylor than the players themselves, including one of college basketball’s greatest ever, Doug McDermott.
Greg McDermott is Doug’s father and also the team’s coach. It was his job to rally these kids, particularly the seniors, after this crushing and unexpected loss. For a guy who went completely off the cuff, he did wonderfully.
Keep an eye out for the way he treats all of these players like his son, such as at 0:20 and 5:44, and the way these players treat each other like brothers.
“Family on three.” For all the awesome post-game celebrations we’ve seen so far in this tournament, it’s jarring to finally see the other side of the coin.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts