- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Michigan’s Nik Stauskas Make 45 of 50 3-Pointers In The Canadian Cold
If you don’t know Michigan freshman Nik Stauskas, know that he is Canadian and an ungodly 3-point shooter. According logic, this means he is also a nice human being. However, his 6-foot-6, shooting-guard frame proves that he is not, in fact, Steve Nash.
Canadian shooters are likable people, so watch Nik drain 45-of-50 3-pointers in 25-degree weather on Christmas Eve, and hop on the bandwagon before everybody loves him come March. He somehow slipped under the recruiting radar, just a three-star recruit when Michigan signed him, though he rose later on. He’s inarguably been one of the top freshmen in the nation.
In case you can’t do the maths like I can, 45-of-50 is 90%. I can’t even get 90% of my pee in the toilet.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather