- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Michigan’s Nik Stauskas Make 45 of 50 3-Pointers In The Canadian Cold
If you don’t know Michigan freshman Nik Stauskas, know that he is Canadian and an ungodly 3-point shooter. According logic, this means he is also a nice human being. However, his 6-foot-6, shooting-guard frame proves that he is not, in fact, Steve Nash.
Canadian shooters are likable people, so watch Nik drain 45-of-50 3-pointers in 25-degree weather on Christmas Eve, and hop on the bandwagon before everybody loves him come March. He somehow slipped under the recruiting radar, just a three-star recruit when Michigan signed him, though he rose later on. He’s inarguably been one of the top freshmen in the nation.
In case you can’t do the maths like I can, 45-of-50 is 90%. I can’t even get 90% of my pee in the toilet.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story