- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Michigan’s Nik Stauskas Make 45 of 50 3-Pointers In The Canadian Cold
If you don’t know Michigan freshman Nik Stauskas, know that he is Canadian and an ungodly 3-point shooter. According logic, this means he is also a nice human being. However, his 6-foot-6, shooting-guard frame proves that he is not, in fact, Steve Nash.
Canadian shooters are likable people, so watch Nik drain 45-of-50 3-pointers in 25-degree weather on Christmas Eve, and hop on the bandwagon before everybody loves him come March. He somehow slipped under the recruiting radar, just a three-star recruit when Michigan signed him, though he rose later on. He’s inarguably been one of the top freshmen in the nation.
In case you can’t do the maths like I can, 45-of-50 is 90%. I can’t even get 90% of my pee in the toilet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts