- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch Michigan’s Nik Stauskas Make 45 of 50 3-Pointers In The Canadian Cold
If you don’t know Michigan freshman Nik Stauskas, know that he is Canadian and an ungodly 3-point shooter. According logic, this means he is also a nice human being. However, his 6-foot-6, shooting-guard frame proves that he is not, in fact, Steve Nash.
Canadian shooters are likable people, so watch Nik drain 45-of-50 3-pointers in 25-degree weather on Christmas Eve, and hop on the bandwagon before everybody loves him come March. He somehow slipped under the recruiting radar, just a three-star recruit when Michigan signed him, though he rose later on. He’s inarguably been one of the top freshmen in the nation.
In case you can’t do the maths like I can, 45-of-50 is 90%. I can’t even get 90% of my pee in the toilet.
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Kharma Has Lost A TON Of Weight
- UFC Stars Fighting on Twitter
- Schaefer Ready To Move On