- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Were Curious Who’s Got The Most Accurate Bracket At This Point — This Is What We Found
Between ESPN, Yahoo!, and CBS — the most accurate bracket out there belongs to some guy named “Marc.” That’s all we know about him (seeing as his bracket is called “Marc’s Madness,” we’ve assumed that’s his name).
Marc has accurately predicted the outcome of the entire East region (not too many upsets there), while only slipping up in the South, where he had Stanford exiting early and Kansas advancing to the Elite Eight to play Florida (instead of Dayton). Other than those, he only missed the Duke-Mercer game (who didn’t) and had fifth seeded Oklahoma beating twelve seed North Dakota State (another pick everyone had wrong).
Tonight, he’s got his National Champion Florida Gators beating Dayton, and (2) Wisconsin beating (1) Arizona. Then he predicts you’ll find a nice girl, settle down, get married, and you’ll both be eaten by bears while on vacation.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts